BEST INSTAGRAM SWAG CAPTION

1.And in the end all i learned was how to be strong alone.
2.Money is not everything make sure you earn a lot before speaking such nonsense.
3.sorry for the late reply and unseen textes,but i was busy in upgrading my grades and building an empire.
4.They told me i was different best compliment ever.
5.I talk to Myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.
6.I may bend,but i am unbreakable.
7.I got trust issues because people got lying issues.
8.Nothing more stronger than a broken man rebuilding himself.
9.Go disappoint the next guy, I am Busy Building My empire.
10.Doubte me, hate me, rate me, shake me, breake me, Now Watch Me.
11.I am not lucky I worked For it.
12.A women is tested when a man has nothing, A man is Tested when he has everything.
13.Some People Will Never Support you Because They are afraid of what you might become.
14.No matter how many times i fail,i will still rise.
15.There could be a million reasons why it won't work but you only need one "WHY IT WILL" Belive it.
16.Cheers to the ones who doubted me.
17.Hustle 24/7 insted of slaving 9-5.
18.The moment when you want to quit , is the moment when you need to keep Pushing.
19.I loved Being single I was Always There When I needed Me.
20.You can't climb the laddder of success with your hands in your pockets.
21.There is no Reasons to have a plan b Becausee it Distracts from plan A.
22.Don't quit. You're already in plan. You're Already hurt. Get a rewrs from it.
23.Crawling is acceptable, Falling is acceptable, Crying is acceptable, Pain is Acceptable, Quiting is not.
24.You save your money to party on weekend. I save my money to build my empire.
25.Neither messi Nor Ronaldo The best player in The world your ex.
26.MR. Tired never Owned A 4.5 Million Dolar Supercar.
27.Only 2,200 Billionaires out of 7,000,000,000 People and still some think "Winner Winner Chiken Dinner" Is a Great Success.
28.ther Will come a time When You believe Everything is finished "That Will Be The Beginning".
29.People who defend Your name when uou're not around are the best friend you'll ever get.
30.God may Forgive All of your faults but! I'm Not God.
31.If You Wanna OWn a Bugatti one day stop taking advice from toyota drivers.
32.Always be a first-rate version of yourself. Insted of a Second-rate Version of SomeBody else.
33.Don't rise your voice mprove your arguement.
34.While you were chasing guns and ammos on Pubg i was chasing my dreams.
35.Dear me, one day i'll make you proud. I promise.
36.I'm not rude I'm Honest Not my problem you can't handle the truth.
37.you call it being alone. i call it enjoying my own company.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.